Summer Update

15:00

Hello, friends!

It's been awhile since I've posted on here--over a month!--but I'm trying to get back into my routine now, so I wanted to make a quick update post with some pictures from my adventures.  School is over for the summer, of course, and at the end of the semester I was lucky enough to spend a week in Scotland with my best friend, enjoying Scottish food, liquor, and an amazing concert by The Summer Set in Glasgow.  Now I'm home in Massachusetts, living with my family and working at the Victoria's Secret in my local mall, in addition to spending way too much money on Dunkin' Donuts iced coffee every day.  It's really nice to be able to spend more time with my family, especially in the past few days, which I've spent on the beach with my mother and my siblings.  I definitely miss my friends, though, especially after spending a whole semester apart, and I can't wait to see them!

I wasn't expecting to enjoy Scottish food as much as I did!
Had to stop for this tourist photo on my first journey outside of the United States!
Nandos=life

Edinburgh Castle on a lovely Scottish day, as seen from Princes Street
Gwen & I at the Scottish National Museum
GwenInBetween from behind in Edinburgh
My favourite work look since I've been back!
Coffee and braids has become a go-to look for me this summer
If I'm not at work you can usually find me spending time with my dogs--this one's Lucy!
A mother bird built her nest just outside our front door this spring.
Lily enjoying the sunlight!

You Might Also Like

0 comments